The “Fight4 Madison” Benefit is just a few days away and I wanted to get some general information out to everybody so they know what to expect.
1. Registration is from 8:30-9:30. The Opening Remarks/Workout Standards will be from 9:35-9:50. The first heat will begin promptly at 10:00.
2. All RX heats will go first, followed by scaled, and then beginners. You will be assigned a heat upon registering.
3. The workout is capped at 25 minutes for all divisions. NO EXCEPTIONS…we need to keep this day moving!
4. The next heat starts approximately 5 minutes after the last person of the previous heat finishes. Please be sure that you are warmed up and ready to go when your heat is called.
5. There will be 14 athletes per heat.
6. The Lululemon Trunk Show is from 8:30-10:00. CREDIT OR DEBIT ONLY!!!
7. Fast Lane Frozen Yogurt in Hinesville will be selling shaved ice. ALL PROCEEDS FROM THE SALES WILL GO TO THE RENFROW FAMILY.
8. A bounce house is being donated by Kindas Amusements for the kids!
9. There is a kids’ room for children to stay in if needed while the parents workout.
10. There will be a silent auction. CASH OR CHECK ONLY!!!
11. The buy in for the workout is $20. CASH OR CHECK ONLY!!!
12. There will CFHT shirts for sell. CASH OR CHECK ONLY!!!
A huge THANK YOU goes out to the following businesses for their generous donations to this event:
Way Station Coffee Shop – coffee
Uptown Deli – water and ice
Panera Bread – bagels and pastries
The workout for each division was posted last Thursday on Facebook. It will be posted again this week. Please know what division you would like to do before you register.
We are very excited and honored to host this event for Madison and her family. Thank you in advance for your support and cooperation is making this a success. We really hope that everyone has a great time! GOOD LUCK!!!
-Julie and Matt