1. Nickname: Bri
2. Occupation: Apache Pilot
3. Hometown: Salem, Oregon
4. Which class do you usually attend? 830 and 430
5. How long have you been crossfitting? Seriously since July of 14, but started on my own in 2013
6. What is your favorite and least favorite lift? My favorite lift is the overhead squat. My least favorite lifts are the thruster and wall balls.
7. What is your athletic background? I played high school football, but am by no means athletic
8. How has CrossFit changed your life, lifestyle, level of fitness? Crossfit has increased my overall fitness level both through the varied workout and also by adapting the semi palio diet.
9. What is your biggest accomplishment so far at CFHT?? Increasing my overhead squat from 135 to 205.
10. What are your goals for CF? My primary goal is to improve my overall fitness level. Every day at crossfit I am reminded how much better I can be at each and every exercise. There is always someone there lifting more, running faster, jumping higher, and doing more handstand pushups.
11. What do you do in your free time? I spend the majority of my free time with my wife and kids.
12. What is your favorite cheat food? I have a lot of favorite cheat foods, but pizza has to be at the top of the list.
13. Tell us something most people wouldn’t know about you. My father died when he was 28 from heart disease, a constant reminder of how important it is to remain fit and eat healthy.
14. Any advice for new members? You have to stick with it. The old saying that “nothing worth doing is easy” definitely holds true with crossfit, but if you hang in there, the results are wonderful.